The content of this Site is provided for your general information and it is subject to updates or changes from time to time without notice.
This website and its content are copyright of InNature. All rights reserved.
You hereby provide your free, expressed and informed consent to this Terms.
To the extent permitted by applicable law in Malaysia, you acknowledge and understand that it is your responsibility to review this Terms as may be updated or modified by InNature from time to time. We will endeavour to notify you should there be changes to the Terms.
By continuing to use the Site, you indicate your acceptance of the Terms including any changes that may be made from time to time.
USE OF SITE
By using the Site, you acknowledge and agree that you will not use the Site for any purposes which would be illegal under any applicable law.
You agree to use the Site, including its contents, texts, images, photographs, graphics, icons, links, technology and other audiovisual or sound content, including the Site software, drawings, graphics and source codes (collectively, “Content”) in accordance with this Terms, applicable law and prevailing standards of morality and decency.
You must also refrain from obtaining, or attempt to obtain, the Content by any means other than those which in each case have been made available for such purposes.
In all circumstances, you will be solely and exclusively responsible for your use of the Site and be responsible for any losses and/or damages arising from such use therein. InNature shall not be responsible for any damages or losses arising from your violation or inappropriate use of the Site.
Any reliance that you place on the information provided on this Site is strictly at your own risk.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
In addition to the other disclaimer of liability provisions in this Terms, InNature will not be responsible for:
- any damages resulting from interruption of access to the Site, or for malfunctions;
- the fraudulent use by you of the Site and any inability to access the Site;
- the existence of any harmful elements that may cause changes to your computer system (software and/or hardware) or electronic documents stored in the computer system;
- for any damages and losses of any nature which may arise from knowledge gained by unauthorised third parties due to no fault of InNature;
- if your information is incomplete, inaccurate or your use of the Site is in violation of this Terms and any applicable law; and
- for damage and loss caused by acts of third parties, where they are successful in collecting or using, by any means, publicly available data and information made available by you.
You agree that InNature retain all rights of use, title and interest in and to all intellectual property rights relating to any material made available on the Site, including but not limited to texts, trademarks, logos, photographs, graphics, images, links, audiovisual or sound content, software, graphic designs and source codes.
If any part of this Terms is held to be invalid or unenforceable, that part shall be construed in accordance with applicable law to reflect, as far as possible, the original intent of the parties, with all other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Any delay or failure by InNature to exercise any right under this Policy shall not constitute a waiver, except specifically waived by us in writing.
This Terms shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Malaysia and you hereby agree to be subjected to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.