This Policy may be updated or amended as and when required, at the sole discretion of InNature. Whenever there are changes to the Policy, we will publish the latest version of Policy on the Site.
ACCEPTANCE TO THE POLICY
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You hereby provide your free, expressed and informed consent to this Policy;
- You may at any time revoke the consent you have provided by writing to us here.
- It is your responsibility to review this Policy which may be updated or modified by InNature from time to time.
- By continuing your use and access to the Site, you indicate your acceptance to this Policy including any changes that may be made from time to time.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION
InNature always thrive to provide you a better and secure user experience while accessing our Site. To achieve this, we collect both personally identifiable information (the “Personal Information”) and other information generated through accessing the Site (the “General Information”) (collectively as “Information”). You hereby agree and provide your consent for InNature to collect the followings:
- Personal Information
Any information about an individual, including but not limited to, your name, address, contact number and email address.
- General Information
Non-personally identifiable information which is generated while accessing the Site, including but not limited to, Internet Protocol address (IP-address), geolocation data, features of your device, website usage, and type of internet browser. We may use various technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, beacons and local shared objects in collecting the aforementioned information.
You acknowledge and understand that you may configure your internet browser to disallow technology such as cookies from collecting certain Information.
USE OF INFORMATION
InNature is committed to treat the information collected with your consent as confidential. Information collected will only be used in the manner described in this Policy and as authorised by you.
You acknowledge and agree that the information collected by us will be used, for the following purposes:
- respond to your queries and requests;
- identity verification;
- compliance with legal or judicial order;
- protect our rights or property in the event of claim or dispute; and
- create audit trail for security of the Site.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
InNature may engage with third-parties to perform certain functions on our behalf and/or to fulfil our legal obligations. These third-parties may be located within or outside of Malaysia.
Following the aforementioned, you understand and agree that InNature may be required to disclose your information to certain third-parties. This includes:
- other members of the InNature group of companies;
- analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimization of our Site;
- legal advisors, auditors and other professional consultants to fulfil our statutory obligations, or in the event of any legal proceedings;
- other third-party company in the case of a major corporate exercise, where such transfer of information will be necessary for the continuity of services; and
- information request by competent authorities, or a judicial order.
TRANSFER AND SECURITY OF INFORMATION
InNature is committed to safeguard the privacy of your information in accordance with applicable law.
You acknowledge and agree that InNature may transfer and store information collected from you on server located within or outside of Malaysia. All information collected are protected, and only authorised personnel will have access to the information.
CHANGES TO INFORMATION COLLECTED
You may request to access your information collected by us and make any applicable amendments/updates by contacting us here.
You may also write to InNature here to refrain us from collecting and/or processing certain types of information about you. While we will make every effort to fulfil the request, you understand that the exclusion of such information at your request may affect your accessibility to the Site.
DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
In addition to other disclaimer of liability provisions in this Policy, InNature shall not be held liable for the following matters:
- damage or loss of any nature which may arise from knowledge gained by unauthorised third-party due to no fault of InNature;
- information provided by you is incomplete, inaccurate, or your use of the Site has violated this Policy and/or any applicable law; and
- damage or loss caused by acts of third-party, where they are successful in collecting or using, by any means, publicly available information made available by you.
You hereby declare, by accepting this Policy, that all information provided are true and accurate.
If any part of this Policy should be determined to be invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable under any applicable law in Malaysia, then to the extent which they are so invalid, illegal, or otherwise unenforceable, they shall be interpreted in accordance with the applicable law and all other provisions remaining in full force and effect.
Any delay or failure by InNature to exercise any right under this Policy shall not constitute a waiver, except specifically waived by us in writing.
InNature reserves the right at any time to update, amend and/or impose additional clauses to this Policy. Any changes made to this Policy shall become effective upon its availability on the Site.
If you have any comments or inquiries pertaining to this Policy or would like exercise your rights, you may contact us through here for our assistance.
We may contact you through any contact information provided to us by you for the purposes of responding to your request, questions, or implementing anti-fraud mechanisms as and when required.
This Policy shall be governed, construed and enforced in accordance with the applicable laws of Malaysia and you hereby irrevocably agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.